How Can We Help?

< All Topics

I have a pediatric nutritionist who I usually refer to. Do I need to order the nutrition assessment through the system?

If you have found red flags, then you will have to prescribe a nutritional assessment as per IAP guidelines. You may refer the patient to pediatric nutritionist you usually refer to as per your usual practice or you may refer the patient to a specialist on the Smart Clinic 2.0 platform. 

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can enter them below:
Previous How will NAAP service providers interact with the patient?
Next I want the pediatric nutritionist to be present at the time of the follow up consultation. What do I do?
Table of Contents